Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fitness + Fashion with pv. Body



It’s plain and simple - when you don’t feel your best, the last thing on your mind is working out. Personally, I have found that when I put a little extra effort into my appearance before venturing into a 60-minute sweat sesh, it gives me that oomph to really power through.  I get that relentless motivation to push past the burn and focus on the results I want to achieve whether it is a tighter butt, flatter tummy or simply to not huff and puff walking up a flight of stairs.  We all know the saying -  When you look good, you feel good.


With that being said, I'd like to introduce you to an incredible line of active wear called pv. Body!


pv. Body is a company that caters to each individual’s personal style. They are devoted to bringing you high quality, super modern active wear at a reasonable price.
How It Works
First, you take a super quick style quiz to determine your specific needs.  The survey asks you questions about your favorite sport, which celebrity best matches your style, favorite brands, colors and sizes.  Are you a Wellness Warrior?  Epic Athlete? Cardio Queen? Or a Fit Fashionista?

pv. Body works with brands large and small, old and new.  After you have taken their style survey, their stylists handpick pieces that are right for you and your personal style.  (Check out this video showing how it works.) The outfit contains a cute top and bottom.  You will receive a package each month with two amazing pieces.  Shipped to you for free.
Why I Like pv. Body
·      Great quality fitness pieces created just for me.
·      Shipped directly to me (no mall craziness!)
·      Only $49.95 for a brand new outfit every month.
You can cancel anytime too. There is no contract, no quota. You can even do month-to-month to see how you like it. If you are a frugal fashionista like myself, you can sign up through the facebook link (here) and get 20% off… and a free shirt!

Check out the royal blue leggings and neon pink long sleeve I just got!




No comments:

Post a Comment